Internet experts Jon Shugart and Luke Sample who started with Textbook Money and then revamped their training and software in the BookProfits Program. Shugart and Sample's training program along with their original software state that making HUGE profits from book trades, otherwise known as book arbitrage using Amazon.
All you need to do to make money is dedicate time each and every day and you can do it from home or anywhere in the world if you so choose.
While this sounds too good to be true, I had to see for myself and conduct a review of their system, their software, and more importantly, their support.
Instead of a long and boring sales letter, Luke and Shugart turned to the webinar format to showcase and explain the system and software directly to you. While that approach may not work for everyone, they seem to have a solid understanding of their audience and how they want to be taught ... through visuals instead of reams and reams of written content.
Here's what you need to do:
Step One: Read the entire review here so you can determine if the BookProfits system and software are right for you.
Step Two: Watch the BookProfits Webinar from start to finish so you understand what is involved with the book arbitrage system and process.
I watched the entire webinar twice to ensure I got everything out of it and had all of my questions answered. What was really cool about it is that Jon and Luke show their exact method that they use and all of their students use (numbers in the thousands I think).
And get this, they even do a full demo of the software for you so you know what you are getting into before you buy. So many of the products I have bought from sales letters just explain what the software does and show you screenshots. This webinar they SHOW you how it works.
That's what got me hooked.
Oh, and here is a spoiler alert, if you watch until the very end, you get a nice discount code. I guess it is their way of rewarding you for staying until the very end. Nice touch.
Step Three: Understanding all that you will receive when you sign up.
Let me summarize it for you:
- Shugart and Sample review the process and detail of the core training materials included in the system and how it will walk you through step-by-step on how book trades work.
- Their software program, which is a custom Google Chrome extension, to make it simple to use and execute. It does all the research for you so you don't have to.
- There are weekly coaching calls where the BookProfits staff is available to answer your questions and walk you through any areas that you feed stuck in (it happens). Jon and Luke sometimes show up for these sessions personally which is awesome.
- Community Group. Aside from the weekly calls, you are a part of a large community of fellow BookProfits (Textbook money) members and those who have been working the system for a long time are gracious with their time and can steer you in the right direction if the weekly calls are a few days away. I found this a great resource and lowered my stress level tremendously when I got stuck, and more often than not, it was something simple I just wasn't getting.
- Support Portal. If all else fails, submit a ticket for the BookProfits staff to handle, from the workings of the software to online book buying.
So, you are probably wondering, what exactly is this system anyway? What's it all about?
This is all about textbooks. Buying them for cheap and reselling them for a higher price, but never actually taking physical ownership of the book. This is what is call arbitrage. A fancy term which essentially means that you are buying and selling something that you don't actually have in your possession.
If that doesn't make sense to you and you're having a hard time wrapping your head around that idea, watch the webinar, it will make perfect sense once you see Jon and Luke demonstrate it.
This is not a system where you will make $200 off the sale of a "rare book." No, instead think of "small wins" which collectively equals a big win. Your expectations should be in the $5-25 profit per book you sell. Managing expectations is a smart thing to do in any line of work.
Because their system allows you to scale, instead of doing a few books here and there by yourself, you can do dozens or even hundreds of books.
There are students of BookProfits that Jon Shugart and Luke Sample will highlight that are doing tens of thousands of dollars a month in profit using their book trades system. It's something you have to see for yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It is completely dependent on what your goals are and what you have to risk. Any business venture has some risk. Of course, like most ventures, the more that you invest and purchase, the more you will have available to sell and make a profit.
I take a different approach. Instead of going "all in" on a system that you are just learning, start out slow. Get a few wins and get your experience underneath you as you learn how to best use the Book Profits system, the training program, and the software for you.
Yes, and Jon and Luke cover this in the webinar. Go watch it!
There is a loop hole and this loop hole is exposed and explained by Jon and Luke. You can get cash for your trades. Absolutely.
If you are looking to expand your current business or looking to start your own work at home business, BookProfits system and software could be the right fit for you.
You can enjoy the freedom of owning your own business brings and it can also provide flexibility as you can work from literally anywhere (as long as you have an internet connection).
Act now as the sooner you start, the sooner you will earn!